Bobby Da Arrow Bobby Da Arrow

Fun, quick, satisfying. Great voice acting and art. All around, I call this a five star game.

danishgoel responds:

Thank you for your kind words, appreciated. Your game moonkid is also very nice, I enjoyed playing it.

Space Twine Space Twine

Damn it, Ensign Steve! Even my dreams aren't safe from your handsomeness!

IndieRetroWolf responds:

He is quite handsome!

Thank you for taking the time to review!

Chompy Chompy

Wolve, you've delivered again! Slick controls, awesome visuals, and satisfying gameplay. All around, a blast! Get those coins, Chompy. Get 'em.

Horror Paintings Parodies Horror Paintings Parodies

My art history degree is finally good for something! Awesome game, in all seriousness! Only gripe, the Iron Maiden cover is definitely a painting.

Troll Tale Troll Tale

Fantastic point and click! Great graphics, good story telling, fun all around.

Die Hipster! Die Hipster!

Great art, music and hilarious jokes. Just hone 'dem controls!

Shark Lifting Shark Lifting

The second best game about clean + pressing a shark I've ever played.

Ninja Yubi Ninja Yubi

Simply put, one of the best sword fighting games I've played. Awesome controls, satisfying sound, cool concept. The only thing that's missing was more diversity between the enemies. I'll definitely be coming back to this one!

Evil-Dog responds:

thanks man, yeah more diversity is definitely needed

A Dance of Fire and Ice A Dance of Fire and Ice

This game is awesomely fun and addicting! But there's an exploit: if you mash buttons, you'll never die. Missing the beat BEFORE the circle is over it doesn't cause you to die. So you can spam your way to victory.
Besides that exploit, I'd give this a 5/5. Really fun concept, and excellent Ludum jam game!

Zazuki Zazuki

Excellent atmosphere, responsive controls, and a cool take on rock-paper-scissors. It has a bit of a steep learning curve, but it was rewarding to figure out. Also, a blast to play 2 - Player!

GuyUngerNL responds: